HELIUM LEAK TEST SYSTEM
What Market Needs?
The automotive industry has multiple and complex test challenges that are typically regulated by tight government mandates and demanding customers. With the rising demand to produce more fuel efficient vehicles increasing the complexity of components, the need for testing has become a bigger challenge. Over the years, we have outperformed its competition by driving technology in leak and functional test solutions. Our overall experience with integrating applications for automotive production test solutions has made us the supplier of choice for all typical and challenging applications. Besides of automotive, the components of the HVAC system have been widely tested by leak test method too. The quality of the HVAC components are the major concern of the user no matter it is used in residential or industrial building. Therefore, all the products are required a tight leak test in order to meet the challenges from the market, and maintain the market competitiveness.
There are a few helium test methods that are commonly use in the market, they are:
- High flexibility to meet customer needs.
- Ease of relocation.
- Short installation periods with “plug and play” modular units.
- Separate vacuum pump structures to make maintenance easy.
- Double O-ring sealing method in chamber to provide better background result.
- Minimum leak rate (He), 1 x 10-7 mbar.l/sec.
- User friendly touch panel, which easily controlled by anyone.
- Master safety device with live monitoring
- Automotive industry (e.g. airbags, aluminum rims, fuel tank, radiator, fuel reservoir tank)
- Refrigeration/air conditioning technology (e.g. evaporators, compressors, condenser, hoses)
- Vacuum and pressurization technology (e.g. valves and fittings)
HELIUM RECOVER SYSTEM
- High recovery rate up to 95%.
- Helium purity sensor to monitor reclaim helium gas concentration.
- Able to link with any leak test system and give alarm when machine breakdown.
- Low supervision required.
- Ease of maintenance
INTERNAL LEAK TEST
- Low cost solution.
- Ease of maintenance.
- High sensitivity to internal blockage of the product.
- Low cost solution.
- Able to detect moisture level of the product.
- Small space required.
LEAK STANDARD & CALIBRATION
- Fast Delivery
- Rugged and Reliable Leak Element
- Both Standard & Custom Designs
- Broad Range of Designs, Leak Rates & Gases
- Responsive Technical Support Staff
- Quick connects/disconnects to the product
- Applicable to high pressure & vacuum stages
- Able to customize the design based on customer needs.
- Wide variety of standard type available
Types of couplers:
- Ball Coupler (Catcher Series)
- Double Shut Off Coupler (DS – Series)
- Collet Coupler (TCC Series)
- Tube Clamp Coupler (TCL, TGPL & TQC Series)
- Clamp Coupler (CLAMP Series)
- ID Clamp Coupler (IPC Series)
- Condenser Coupler (UNF Series)
- Gas Charging Gun (Custom – Made Solution for multi-application)
- Mas Coupler (Auto Series)